The Server Attendant position requires you to primarily assist the Server team’s needs. The role will be responsible for the stocking, cleaning, and overall flow of your section. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company’s goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers and chefs.
- Assisting in providing analytical support and decision making tools to leadership team to help exceed desired business results
- Setting and resetting of tables before, during and after service periods with clean polished silverware, glassware, share plates and napkins as necessary
- Pre-bussing and bussing of tables during service period; assisting servers with service steps where necessary
- Cleaning all spills, and broken glassware/dishes immediately, using floor signs when necessary
- Cleaning of all equipment, tools, and supplies and maintaining equipment in good working order while following all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, department and County health department
- Working as a team and effectively communicating with management, servers and service staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other associates
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in hotel or restaurant environment with a strong emphasis in customer service and food and beverage
- Must be of 21 years of age to serve alcohol
- Ability to obtain/maintain state required licenses and/or certifications such as Food Handler’s Card and TIPS Certification
- Have a working knowledge of Beer, Spirits, Wine and Dining
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English, the primary language used in the workplace
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing. Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 7 hours in length. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware, up to 50 lbs. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.