The Spa Attendant requires an individual who is energetic and service oriented with an affinity for order and cleanliness. Their purpose is to guide the guest through their spa experience while ensuring all service and facility standards are met. This person must be experienced in dealing with the public, enthusiastic, friendly and accommodating.
- Welcoming guests and showing them to their lockers.
- Anticipate guest needs and efficiently handle all guest requests.
- Issues locker keys and towels and monitors the return of those items.
- Assist with the cleanliness and organization of locker rooms and issue desk.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of clean towels, robes and guest-wear are available.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized issue desk by wiping counters, keeping counters clutter-free and organizing drawers and cabinets.
- Assisting with removing used linen and restocking linen.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous spa or health club experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in customer service.
Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.