Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading global law firms with over 4000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices is seeking to hire a Time Recording Assistant resident in our Philadelphia, PA office. Reporting to the Time Recording Manager.
- Process transfers and edits to time entries as requested.
- Works with Manager to provide guidance and training to Fee Earners on the Intapp system.
- Maintain client approved timekeeper lists in the Elite billing system.
- Correspond with Fee Generators in connection with their individual time posted.
- With Supervision, generate time and hours reports as requested by Fee Generators and Assistants.
- Review Outside Counsel Guidelines and identify information needed for time recording.
- Populate Intapp and TimeCheck systems with client requirements and rules.
- Analyze time entries for Responsible Attorney and client compliance.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum one (1) year of experience, or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of Intapp Time, Elite Billing System and Microsoft Office.
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning/organizational skills
- Problem solving skills