We are looking for a few exceptional business strategy fellows/interns who can help us with market research, business development, strategy and fundraising projects related to the launch of our existing and next generation Morphi 3D design and creativity software (to be released in beta in Aug 2021), including assisting us with the following ongoing projects:
- refining our business model based on current and projected market conditions and assisting with research and strategy to help develop strong revenue streams
- creating pitch materials and other investor presentations and research potential investors for our contemplated pre-seed round
- strengthening our consumer strategy, including Direct to Consumer sales and marketing and formulating business development and pricing strategies
- developing our Business to Business sales and marketing strategy, including sales and marketing to schools and other institutions
- building potential partnerships with brands and companies in complementary/adjacent spaces, including graphic design, 3D modeling, 3D Printing, AR/VR, amongst others
- assessing the continually changing competitive 3D landscape in the COVID-19 era and creating appropriate strategies and products
We aim to provide our interns with:
- an environment that will allow them to gain valuable learning experiences in sales, marketing and strategy in the 3D technology space
- exposure to a startup focused on complimentary 3D technologies, the creator economy and the edtech space, and
- supervision, mentorship and coaching.
We are interested in students who are:
- passionate about entrepreneurship and interested in the 3D technology space
- enthusiastic, self-starters with a strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- able to receive academic/internship credit for the internship as this will be an unpaid internship.
At any time, interns may also suggest their own projects in their areas of interest during the internship.
The internship is entirely remote and the intern must use their own devices.