The Morris Plains School District is hiring for an IT Coordinator.
Job Title: IT Coordinator
Description: Reporting to the Director of Technology & Innovation, the IT Coordinator will ensure the successful integration, usage, and continued functioning of technology in the district.
Schedule/Salary: This is a 12 month a year, full-time, on-site position. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Supporting employee, student, and occasional parent use of technology in a fast-paced academic environment
- Responding to tech support tickets, telephone calls, email, and in-person requests for technical support
- Troubleshooting basic networking issues including IP Camera system & VoIP phones.
- Supporting and troubleshooting audio/video equipment
- Monitor and troubleshoot wi-fi connectivity, servers, firewall, etc.
- Effective account management for onboarding/offboarding constituents
- Create/upkeep schoolwide computer desktop/laptops, Chromebooks, and tablets
- Tracking Computer Hardware Assets
- Supporting networked copiers and printers and track toners/supplies
- Working with the Technology Team to manage user accounts in all digital resources/platforms.
- Facilitation of live stream for BOE meetings 2x per month
- Manage district website/emergency alert systems
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline preferred
- School environment experience required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Experience in Windows, iOS, Chrome OS, Android OS, Active Directory
- Experience in G Suite cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, and Chromebook management preferred
- Flexible and responsive
- Organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, professional, and timely manner with students, faculty, staff, and parents
- Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends
Please send resume and cover letter to Christine Lion-Bailey, Director of Technology & Innovation at email@example.com