The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the business development, lead generation and placement of IT professionals for both existing and new client accounts. Senior Recruiters work closely with client hiring managers to identify IT staffing needs and fees. In general, the Senior Recruiter must be able to effectively communicate with clients, candidates, as well as internally with other company recruiters and leadership. The Senior Recruiter must be comfortable working long hours on the telephone; working under pressure; meeting deadlines; visiting with current and potential clients either virtually or face to face; working independently and as part of a team. From time to time the Senior Recruiter is responsible in assisting his/her Team Manager in the support of developing junior recruiters. The Senior Recruiter must exhibit independent judgment and discretion, as well as remain flexible to shifts in priorities and changes in client staffing requirements. They must have (or be able to develop) a working knowledge of the IT technology and skills required by our clients. This role is located in our Boston office, located in the Back Bay minutes from both Copley Square and the Back Bay T Station (Amtrak and Orange Line).
– Conduct daily business development calls with new and existing clients in order to generate leads and secure job orders
– Develop multiple strategies to source qualified IT candidates
– Maintain network of IT candidate prospects using company’s staffing database
– Screen and interview IT candidates for permanent or contract positions within prospective clients
– Ensure IT candidates possess the required skills and certifications to properly perform client’s job
– Educate and influence clients’ hiring managers on IT candidate’s skill sets, recruiting process, strategy, and market conditions
– Negotiate and manage recruiting placement fees with clients
-Consult with IT candidates to prepare them for client interview process
– Schedule and coordinate candidates’ interview meetings with clients
– Provide timely feedback to both candidates and clients on interview results
– Extend offers to IT candidates based on clients’ needs and requirements
– Create reports for clients regarding the status of IT candidate search (weekly/monthly)
– Maintain accurate and organized documentation and reporting on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure compliance with State and Federal requirements
– Utilize a willingness and ability to work, communicate and form relationships with all practice teams in the mutual achievement of recruiting goals
– Assist Team Manager in the development of junior recruiters by providing support and advice on sales and recruiting best practices to achieve respective practice team results
– Attend all required specialized training and other operational meetings as required
– Remain open to continuous learning in development of IT and technical recruiting skills knowledge
– Adhere to business conduct outlined in employee handbook
-Maintain respect for organizational reporting structure as well as company policies and procedures
– Other duties, special projects or assignments as assigned
We will provide you with…
– Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 60+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role
– Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
– Accelerated title and salary growth (our most successful Recruiters are promoted into a management seat within two years)
– Base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with clear path to commission
– Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, 401k, wellness reimbursement, pet insurance and more!
– A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
The ideal candidate will…
– Hold a bachelor’s degree or honorable discharge from military service
– Have previous recruiting, staffing or sales experience preferred
– Proven sales and business development skills with emphasis on relationship building techniques
– Posses excellent written (including spelling and grammar) and verbal communication (including active listening) skills and have communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
– Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
– Be skillful in negotiation ability
– Possess strong analysis and judgment skills
– Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects
– Have a high attention to detail with strong follow up ability
– Display good problem-solving skills utilizing a high ethical standard
– Have solid understanding and knowledge of ATS and CRM-based tools
Since 1989, Motion Recruitment has helped organizations of all sizes with their hard-to-fill technology recruiting needs. We specialize in direct hire roles, contract-to-hire positions, and contract staffing.
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Motion Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a criminal check.