Motivate is looking to hire a Talent Management Intern. The successful candidate will take over the redesign of Motivate’s Employee Engagement Survey and begin its implementation for all Motivate employees. In addition to this primary project, the role will also work with the broader Talent Management team including recruitment, learning, and development. The Talent Management Intern will coordinate with our HR department and Talent Team, reporting to our Learning and Development Manager, to ensure all Motivate team members are supported in this engagement project as well as broader recruitment and training initiatives. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to build out a cutting edge employee engagement measurement approach and gain experience supporting multiple talent-related functions.
We’re looking for a self-starting professional who can jump in with both feet. This is a project-centric role where the intern is their own project manager from start to finish with an end product that will have a lasting impact on the organization as a whole. In addition to the central Employee Engagement project, the Talent Management intern will also have opportunities to learn broader talent acquisition, training, and HR practices in use at a dynamic and unique company.
Motivate is a best-in-class service operations and logistics company, delivering bike share services to some of the largest urban environments in the US. We operate in 8 markets across the U.S. including New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Washington D.C. and will serve over 1.5 million customers this year alone. Led by a group of urban visionaries and seasoned operations experts, our mission is to revolutionize the landscape of our cities. In an effort to completely transform the urban experience, Motivate is leading the way in making cities more accessible, healthier and sustainable. We operate and maintain safe and dependable systems that help make cities great by connecting individuals to the people and places they love.
We’re offering an opportunity to work with the most passionate, creative and proven team in this emerging, dynamic industry that is transforming cities around the globe.
Project Details and Expectations:
- Research possible tools for the implementation of an Employee Engagement (EE) Survey
- Coordinate with stakeholders to put together and manage the project and communications plan
- Research design and drafting best practices for EE Surveys
- Coordinate with stakeholders to complete a draft survey
- Present final product (draft + implementation plan) to a panel of senior leaders for approval
Additional Experience Provided in the Role:
- First-hand experience supporting high volume hiring events from planning and execution
- Coordinate with recruiters and candidates to set up calendar holds
- Collaborate with L&D admin to support and organize data in our learning management system (LMS) to understand the backend operations and reporting required of an LMS
- Gain Project Management experience through partnering with Project owners to organize and draft project plans as applicable to be added to Wrike
- Support the design and drafting of learning content, where applicable
- Current Junior with a minimum of 3.3 GPA
- Majoring in Communications, Psychology, and/or Human Resources Management
- Proficient in MS Office and G-Suite
- Excellent communication as well as intercultural skills
- Open-minded and motivated to work in a multicultural team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Love of Bike Share!
- Familiar with HR processes, disciplines, and general industry knowledge