Mountaire Farms is a vertically integrated agricultural company headquartered in Millsboro, DE. Over the last decade we have seen significant growth in our business and have established a reputable brand in over 80 countries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are searching for a dynamic and innovative new member to join our team in Millsboro, Delaware as a Communications & Community Relations Intern. We are looking for an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas, and a commitment to Operational Excellence. At Mountaire we value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information. When our associates are successful, the company is successful.
To provide a meaningful work experience over a period of 8-13 weeks which is mutually beneficial to the Company and the successful intern candidate. Interns will be assigned a mentor and a project to be completed during their assignment. Interns will perform additional tasks; however, completion of the project will be the primary objective for the work experience.
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of visual marketing material
- The intern will work alongside the Communications Team in growing the company’s presence on social media, through the use of videography and other means
- Video projects will involve working with our growers, feed mills, hatcheries and processing facilities on Delmarva
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Knowledge of creating, editing and posting video critical
- Creative, pro-active, and out of the box thinker
- Some graphic design skills is a plus, including Adobe Photoshop and Canva
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be an organized self-starter who has customer service/people skills