Mountaire Farms is a vertically integrated agricultural company headquartered in Millsboro, DE. Over the last decade we have seen significant growth in our business and have established a reputable brand in over 80 countries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are searching for a dynamic and innovative new member to join our team in Millsboro, Delaware as a Learning Systems Intern. We are looking for an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas, and a commitment to Operational Excellence. At Mountaire we value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information. When our associates are successful, the company is successful.
To provide a meaningful work experience over a period of 8-13 weeks which is mutually beneficial to the Company and the successful intern candidate. Interns will be assigned a mentor and a project to be completed during their assignment. Interns will perform additional tasks; however, completion of the project will be the primary objective for the work experience.
Primary Project: To assist the Mountaire Learning and Performance team with the implementation of a of a new Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provides support, troubleshooting, and the day to day administration of LMS once implemented to end users
- Assists in transitioning courses to LMS platform
- Uploads, tests, and updates new learning objects into the LMS catalog from multiple formats
- Generates standard reports, as requested, and assists with data analysis
- Assists with assigning and registering users for training courses
- Maintains data integrity rules and processes for the LMS such as course descriptions, course changes, assignment of course categories and course maintenance
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, and be must proficient with applicable software systems
- Detail oriented
- Ability to interact with employees and management at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills