Mountaire Farms is a vertically integrated agricultural company headquartered in Millsboro, DE. Over the last decade we have seen significant growth in our business and have established a reputable brand in over 80 countries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are searching for a dynamic and innovative new member to join our team in Selbyville, Delaware as a Production Engineering Intern. We are looking for an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas, and a commitment to Operational Excellence. At Mountaire we value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information. When our associates are successful, the company is successful.
To provide a meaningful work experience over a period of 8-13 weeks which is mutually beneficial to the Company and the successful intern candidate. Interns will be assigned a mentor and a project to be completed during their assignment. Interns will perform additional tasks; however, completion of the project will be the primary objective for the work experience.
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) integration
- Conduct Tray Pack Line Studies and track Machine Performance
- Research and obtain information for assigned projects
- Assist in the design for process flow improvements
- Assist in the capitol expenditure of funds directed to improve flow in the tray pack area(s)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Some AutoCad experience is helpful
- Mechanical Knowledge and Aptitude
- Creative and Detail Oriented
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university