Mountaire Farms is a vertically integrated agricultural company headquartered in Millsboro, DE. Over the last decade we have seen significant growth in our business and have established a reputable brand in over 80 countries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are searching for a dynamic and innovative new member to join our team in Millsboro, Delaware as a Sales Intern. We are looking for an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas, and a commitment to Operational Excellence. At Mountaire we value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information. When our associates are successful, the company is successful.
To provide a meaningful work experience over a period of 8-13 weeks which is mutually beneficial to the Company and the successful intern candidate. Interns will be assigned a mentor and a project to be completed during their assignment. Interns will perform additional tasks; however, completion of the project will be the primary objective for the work experience.
- Research market trends and develop market analysis based on findings
- Research will include but is not limited to in-person meetings, customer interactions, online research, and any other opportunities that will benefit the research
- Leverage findings with customer interactions to build sales proposals
- Secondary projects include customer updates, sales training, and other duties as assigned
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Sales or Marketing tactics
- Willingness to learn and have the ability to work independently
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university