Apply via www.mountbatten.org by November 1st for March 2022
Change your story in 2022 with a year to remember!
Are you looking for a new career adventure?
Since 1984, the Mountbatten Program has transformed the lives and careers of more than 8,000 recent graduates and young professionals. The Program gives you the opportunity to intern in London for 12-months with a leading global business alongside studying for your MBA, MA in Global Business, or a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration awarded by the University of Chester in the UK, all while getting to explore one of the world’s most exciting cities.
How it works
We work with you to secure a 12-month full-time placement with one of our corporate host organizations. Once selected, we’ll take you through applying for the visa, including issuing your visa certificate of sponsorship, provide you with accommodation for the year, and welcome you to the city when you arrive.
What we offer
- Full-time placement with corporate host organization.
- Coordination of your Tier 5 Visa.
- GBP £690 monthly stipend.
- Rent-free furnished accommodation for 12-months.
- Healthcare via the NHS.
- In-location support.
Upon completing your year in London, you’ll join our exclusive alumni network of more than 8,000 professionals including entrepreneurs and business leaders.
“Mountbatten has been the key to opening a lot of doors, both personally and professionally.” – Nicole, London Program Alumna
Are you the right fit?
- Undergraduate degree with a 3.0 GPA or equivalent (minimum).
- 6 months full-time professional (office/business-based) work experience (minimum, can include prior internship experience). A minimum of 2 years full-time experience is required for the MBA.
- Passion for international and cultural experience.
- Willingness to learn, curiosity, and desire to challenge yourself.
Deadline: Apply via www.mountbatten.org by November 1st for our March 2022 intake.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.mountbatten.org | #mountbattenlife
+ 1 212 557 5380
Fees apply for this Program and cover academic tuition, placement with a corporate host organization, and administration costs. Fees vary based on the academic program selection.
Visit www.mountbatten.org for full breakdown.