We are looking for a passionate college student to join our team in Paramus, New Jersey as an Accounting Intern.
An intern would work on a part time basis, up to 25 hours per week, during normal business hours. Normal business hours are Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm. This is a paid internship. Please note that this is not a summer internship.
New hires must be vaccinated or be willing to get their COVID-19 vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Assist with monthly financial closes by preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
– Prepare ad-hoc analysis and special projects as needed
– Assist with other departments within finance as needed
– Currently enrolled Sophomore or Junior in college, only Accounting majors will be considered
– Must be proficient in Excel
– Very organized, detail oriented and have great follow through skills
– Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems
– Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
– Must have strong time-management skills with ability to prioritize effectively