We are looking for a passionate college student to join our team in Paramus, New Jersey as a Business Analysis and Operations Support Intern.
This is a paid Part-Time Internship, up to 25 hours per week, during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm EST).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with special projects:
- Global MGI Retail Sell through – Assist with collection, set up and implantation of global retail sell through data collection
- Standardized reporting – assist with the creation of Global MGI standardized reporting templates.
- BI Reporting – pull sell-in, inventory, forecast, and attribute data as requested
- Maintaining, refreshing, and creating report templates
- Inventory Reports
- Forecast & Accuracy Reports
- Retail Sell through Reports
- Create and maintain Line Plans by Account for North America
- Support other administrative functions including creating reports, presentations, etc.
- Track and manage incentives for the independent division
- Manage co-op entries in SAP; audit and process claims
- Assist with the creation of programs for the independent sales channel
- Currently enrolled college Junior or Senior, Business related majors preferred
- Must be MS Office proficient with advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Queries)
- Knowledge of SAP is a Plus
- Possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, decision making capabilities, and strong organizational skills
- Innovative, to make processes more efficient as needed
- Pro-active, resourceful, self-starter
- Extremely flexible and able to adjust to changing business needs and responsibilities