We are looking for a driven bilingual college student to join our team as an HR intern. This is a great opportunity to gain real work experience and build great working relationships. The intern will assist our HR department in the areas below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the recruitment function – Post positions, schedule interviews, update Applicant Tracking System, coordinate Pre-employment screenings, etc.
- Prepare offer letters
- Coordinate Microsoft Teams/Zoom meetings as needed
- Provide updates to candidates and hiring managers
- Participate in the onboarding of new employees
- Assist with the maintenance of hard copy and electronic personnel records, including filing as needed.
- Assist the Human Resources Department on special projects and reporting as needed
***New hires must be fully vaccinated at the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
- Must be currently enrolled in college as a Sophomore or a Junior and studying towards a degree.
- Must have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn new things
- Must be very organized, detail-oriented, and have great follow-through skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Must have strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills – ability to communicate and build relationships across different departments and levels of the company
Part-time Monday through Friday (mornings preferred), but flexible and open to discuss scheduling