We are looking for a passionate Sophomore or Junior college student to join our corporate headquarters team in Paramus, New Jersey, as an Intern supporting our Movado Company Store (MCS) Merchandising team.
Hours: Part time, up to 25 hours per week during normal office hours. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
This is a PAID internship. Please note that this is not a summer internship.
New hires must be vaccinated or be willing to get their COVID-19 vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Assist the merchandising team with:
- Supports Merchandising initiatives in-store and online
- Manages merchandise transfers & RTV requests
- Assists in purchase order input in Aptos or SAP and manages order logs
- Runs weekly/monthly sales reports and creates visual presentations as requested
- Regularly communicates to stores / division / corporate recipients
- Works with merchandising team on special projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Current college student, Sophomore or Junior preferred
- Availability on Mondays (4+ hours)
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Works well independently and in a team setting, assisting several individuals within the Retail Team
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Flexible with and ability to work well under pressure and multi task to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with high energy and strong work ethic, able to move projects forward
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)