We are an early stage emergency medical digital health company providing service to four labor unions and 10 New York City schools. We need someone smart, dedicated, interesting in building the business together. Attention to detail, availability and efficiency — plus great writing / communication skills required. In 2020 our company was named “Best Wearable Technology Solution” by Health-Tech Digital. We’re searching for a candidate that can serve as an integral part of our team, helping people get well faster and more affordably.
- quick learner/outside the box thinker
- excellent communication skills written and verbal
- sales experience a plus but not required
- working knowledge of CRM (hubspot)
- ability to multitask
- good professional attitude
- Outbound/inbound calls and messaging to target market schools and Universities
- track relationships in CRM
- schedule meetings for CEO
- create new ideas for sales pipeline
- Follow up with prospects and determine best sales opportunities
What we offer:
While this is not a paid internship we will cover the cost of obtaining your insurance license (health, life, ancillary products) and for the right candidate there is potential for a full-time position.
You’ll also gain a wealth of knowledge that would otherwise require years of experience in related fields including:
- Enterprise level sales
- C-Level communication
- Fundamental knowledge of health insurance and US healthcare systems
- business acumen from Sr. level consultants
- be part of an amazing startup that’s core purpose is to help save lives and to offer people faster access to quality care.