As an associate within mySidewalk’s 4-6 month Sales Development Leadership Program you will work closely with our account executives to craft our message and generate territory-specific new business across varying product lines. You will learn how to create new opportunities, nurture new relationships, and connect team members across sales and marketing in support of our organization’s growth goals utilizing technologies such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
The kind of problems you’ll learn to solve:
- What marketing message best resonates with our current and potential customers?
- How do you work to uncover customer pain points in a way that moves the customer toward our solution?
- What creative outreach efforts yield quality results?
How you’ll learn solve those problems:
Work closely with marketing to nurture leads and build pipeline.
- Develop an understanding of the industry trends and relevant business drivers in our industry
- Provide feedback on compelling messaging that aligns with our potential customer base
Manage sales pipeline and drive revenue growth
- Drive revenue growth by prospecting, qualifying, and developing new sales opportunities
- Conduct research on prospects, key players, key geographies and drive to opportunities where our solutions align
- Proactively initiative new outreach efforts and build upon initial findings to create repeatable processes
Measure progress and improve process of our internal systems.
- Develop measurable goals to track and trend results on the overall plan and revenue opportunities
- Utilize our internal customer relationship management system and forecasting tools to stay on target for pipeline goals
You’ll help us solve those problems if you:
- Persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
- Are customer focused, highly responsive, organized and results-driven
- Actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said to comprehend the meaning and intent in a conversation
- Desire to independently interact with multi-functional teams
- Current college junior or senior, pursuing a degree in a Business-related major