Our design studio is growing and we seek a half time entry level administrative assistant to work on internal assets for research, presentation and production. Immediate start. We are looking for a half time (20-25 hours/week) entry-level administrator interested in art, design, toys and games, educational systems, children’s learning, psychology, psychiatry and cognition. The patternABC is a core product in research and development for preschool and PhD use.
na2ure works at the intersection of design, science, play and learning. Our mission is to study the relationship between good design and positive mental health outcomes. Our founder Alex designs visual learning systems for natural patterning side by side with Vijal, a psychiatrist. They both partner with a multi university research team, and a production expert.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Comfortable with photo management software, including various image file formats
- Proficient in Google sheets/Excel
- Agile and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Keynote
- Experienced in various note-taking and organization programs (Apple Notes, mind mapping, etc)
- Coordinate various schedules, often in different time zones
- Host virtual meetings
- Take notes in meetings
- Field communications from new contacts
- Design and post on social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Manage and track various assets created for circulation to various partners and use in various projects.
- Keep track of most up-to-date asset and archive older versions.