The National Academy of Social Insurance is looking for graduate students, recent graduates, and qualified upper-division undergraduate students to apply for paid summer internships in public policy.
Students interested in improving the well-being of individuals and society through economic, social, and/or health policy are encouraged to apply for one of the Academy’s nationally-competitive internship programs:
- Merton C. Bernstein Internship on Social Insurance
- Somers Aging and Long-Term Care Research Internship
- Eileen Sweeney Graduate Internship in Disability Policy
- Rashi Fein Internship in Health Policy
- The Congressman Pete Stark Health Policy Internship is not recruiting for summer 2021. Students interested in summer 2022 opportunities, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
See the Internship Opportunities page for detailed descriptions of each program and candidate requirements.
Our programs currently anticipate that during the summer of 2021, interns will work at organizations in-person according to the organization’s protocols, and live in Washington, DC. The Academy will follow official public health guidelines as they are issued in the spring of 2021, and if necessary, transition to a virtual program (teleworking). Final arrangements will be discussed with each student selected for the program.
Rashi Fein Internship in Health Policy: January 8, 2021
All other internship programs: January 29, 2021
Applications will be accepted online at https://www.nasi.org/internship-application.