National Conference Services, Inc. (NCSI) is looking for a highly motivated entry-level Event Account Executive to grow our federal events in the US and Europe. Through our proven on the job training, we prepare you to start and grow your sales career! As part of the Federal Events Sales Team, you will offer marketing solutions and sell event space to companies seeking to expand and grow in the federal market. If you are driven by success, competitive, ready to be challenged, and committed to building relationships, you may be a great candidate for the Event Account Executive position here at NCSI!
NCSI is the industry leader in the planning and coordination of Government conferences, meetings, expositions and virtual events. Our company culture and family environment draws the most highly motivated, competitive, and logistically organized people in the industry. NCSI offers the opportunity for you to have a direct impact on our small business! We cater to some of the largest defense and intelligence agencies in the government and we take pride in being able to offer the best service from an incredible team of people. Our sales staff is highly motivated to work as a team and individually to hit goals and reach new milestones. NCSI, based in Columbia, MD has been proud to be recognized as one of the “25 Best Places” to work by Baltimore Magazine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow existing client base
- Make 50 outbound calls per day
- Prospect and develop new business
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with contact by phone and in person
- Facilitate events virtually, locally and throughout the United States & Europe
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals
- Display a positive, professional attitude and a high level of customer service to customers and teammates
- Utilize CRM to record and track sales
- Work from NCSI HQ office in Columbia, MD
- BS/BA degree
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Professional, highly motivated self starter that is skilled at networking and relationship building
- Attention to detail, execution and follow through
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Travel is required 30% of the year which will include some weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- US citizenship
NCSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.