National Grid Renewables, which includes the renewables development company formerly known as Geronimo Energy, is a leading North American renewable energy company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with satellite offices located in the regions where it develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy projects. As a farmer-friendly and community focused company, National Grid Renewables develops projects for corporations and utilities that seek to repower America’s electricity grid by reigniting local economies and reinvesting in a sustainable future. National Grid Renewables is part of the competitive, unregulated Ventures division of National Grid and has a portfolio of solar, wind, and energy storage projects located throughout the United States in various stages of development, construction and operation.
National Grid Renewables develops high value, competitive renewable energy projects. Our focus on communities and farmers means it’s not just about projects, but about the people we work with, both outside and inside our organization. National Grid Renewables Team Members embody our foundational culture of being entrepreneurial, creative, and nimble and take pride in supporting National Grid’s vision to be at the heart of a clean, fair and affordable energy future for all.
About the Position:
National Grid Renewable’s Accounting Department is seeking a summer 2021 Business Analyst Intern. This role will expand on the student’s current technical knowledge, introduce them to the corporate environment, and will challenge their communication skills, and grow their ability to perform well in a team setting. The duties of the intern will have a real impact on the firm, and the student will present on their experience to leadership staff at the end of the summer. This individual will learn fast in a changing and growing company and will take away “real world experience” as well as a better understanding of the renewable energy industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with other departments and support current data initiatives to generate reporting requests
- Work with the accounting department to identify and resolve data integrity issues within NetSuite
- Reviews current business process flows and data usage to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Assist with automation of process and data flows from NetSuite and other enterprise applications
- Visualize and automate data from NetSuite into PowerBI reports and Dashboards
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- College student studying business, accounting, finance, economics, data science, or other relevant subject
- Experience with coding languages
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and other Business Intelligence Tools
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Time management capabilities
- Self-starter in a remote environment
- Organized with a willingness to learn
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a positive attitude
Please apply here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/ax.do?portalGK=26618