National Grid Renewables, which includes the renewables development company formerly known as Geronimo Energy, is a leading North American renewable energy company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with satellite offices located in the regions where it develops, constructs, and operates renewable energy projects. As a farmer-friendly and community focused company, National Grid Renewables develops projects for corporations and utilities that seek to repower America’s electricity grid by reigniting local economies and reinvesting in a sustainable future. National Grid Renewables is part of the competitive, unregulated Ventures division of National Grid and has a portfolio of solar, wind, and energy storage projects located throughout the United States in various stages of development, construction and operation.
National Grid Renewables develops high value, competitive renewable energy projects. Our focus on communities and farmers means it’s not just about projects, but about the people we work with, both outside and inside our organization. National Grid Renewables Team Members embody our foundational culture of being entrepreneurial, creative, and nimble and take pride in supporting National Grid’s vision to be at the heart of a clean, fair and affordable energy future for all.
About The Job:
National Grid Renewables is seeking an intern to join its Marketing and Communications team for the summer of 2021. The intern will assist with marketing, communications, and business development activities that have a real impact, and present on their experience to leadership staff at the end of the summer. The intern will learn fast in a changing and growing company and will take away “real world experience” as well as a better understanding of the renewable energy industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Research for a variety of needs, including but not limited to media relations, advertising, communications, events, marketing campaigns, sales leads and/or general market/industry research
- Assist in the creation of Sales and Marketing Target lists, demographic analysis, and lead management
- Assist in the day-to-day management of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist in editing and/or creating marketing literature and advertisements, including overseeing printing and ordering
- Assist with event and conference planning
- Assist in the creation and distribution of both internal and external communications, including via email, written correspondence and phone calls
- Assist in editing and maintaining content and design of websites and social media accounts
- Prepare weekly reports to provide status of work activities
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- A college student studying Marketing, Business, or related field of study
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a positive attitude
- Organized with a willingness to learn
- Ability to go above and beyond
- Success with managing projects from start to finish
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Please apply here: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=27427868