Who We Are
National Research Group (NRG) is a leader in data driven insights and strategic consultation to the global entertainment and technology industries. Working at the confluence of technology, content, and culture, NRG offers bold insights for storytellers everywhere. Our consultants have experience working across all facets of media and technology.
Why You’ll Love It Here
We are inspired by working with storytellers that challenge us to think differently and see the world in new ways. As a result, our business is driven by creative, curious, and inventive people who have a passion for culture and technology. We work as a collective across disciplines and geographies to bring together the best thinking for every assignment, delivering insights to bold storytellers everywhere.
NRG is seeking a Culture Intern who will join us for our 2022 spring internship program. The intern will help support our social functions of the company. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to build a career in People Operations within the entertainment and tech industry.
- Start Date: January 24, 2022
- Commitment: 12 weeks
- Assist in fostering connection and collaboration through planning of company-wide events and initiatives.
- Assist with the coordination of client and employee gifts.
- Assist in the management of wellness programs for employees.
- Have an active role on company social committees and clubs.
- Assist in the publication of the monthly Culture Newsletter and Peer Recognition Program.
Who You Are
- Capable self-starter who is motivated to get into this line of business.
- Internally motivated “can-do” attitude who strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered.
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively.
- Can maintain confidentiality and be trustworthy with sensitive information.
- Passionate about the entertainment and technology industries.
- 1+ year(s) of relevant coursework in business, communications or analysis/strategy preferred.
- Highly organized with good attention to detail.
- Strong communicator who has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to successfully manage time and juggle competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Someone who can work independently with good project management skills. Candidates must be actively working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree and must be eligible to work in the US. Graduates may qualify if they have finished school within six months of the start of the internship.
- Superior knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
This is a temporary non-exempt position. We require interns to work a minimum of 16 hours per week with flexibility to work between the hours of 9am-6pm.
NRG provides flexible work options – employees will be given the choice to work remotely, work out the Culver City office, or a hybrid of the two. Interns in the LA area are preferred for local event coordination.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why do you want to work at NRG?
- What kind of training or experience have you had that has prepared you for this internship?
- What do you hope to gain through this internship?