Who We Are
National Research Group (NRG) is a fast-growing research and insights agency that top entertainment companies trust to decode consumer tastes and trends around the world. With the entertainment ecosystem in a period of immense change, we are looking for the best and the brightest to help shape the future of storytelling for the world’s most admired and innovative content creators.
Why You’ll Love It Here
We are inspired by working with storytellers that challenge us to think differently and see the world in new ways. As a result, our business is driven by creative, curious, and inventive people who have a passion for pop culture. We work as a collective across disciplines and geographies to bring together the best thinking for every assignment, delivering insights to bold storytellers everywhere.
The Fieldwork Assistant will assist with executing NRG’s pilot testing projects and other fieldwork activities. The candidate must be reliable; able to work independently; an effective communicator to all levels of management, vendors, and teams; the ability to multi-task, stay organized, and have a high level of attention to detail will be critical.
- Liaise with third party vendors to conduct in-person survey research
- Ensure all third party vendors have the information and materials they need to execute projects effectively.
- Monitor fieldwork progress to ensure project deadlines are met in a cost effective manner.
- Communicate status of projects and any potential challenges to internal stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot fieldwork issues and recommend solutions to external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle administrative tasks associated with projects, including entering financials, maintaining project database, and closing out studies.
Who You Are
- Internally motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered.
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and also able to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 1+ years of professional experience, experience in project management or market research a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including high proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong interest in television and the entertainment industry is a requirement.
This is a temporary full-time non-exempt position which will be remote. Hours are expected to be 9am-6pm Monday-Friday but are subject to change depending on the project needs. Occasional weekend coverage will be needed depending on project timeline. We are looking for someone to work now with a tentative end date of the end of the year.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter Why do you want to work at NRG?