- NSI seeks in-person research assistants.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be law or graduate students. A demonstrated familiarity with defense, national security, and international affairs is preferred.
- RAs are paid an hourly rate of $12.
- RAs must be available for at least 10 hours/week
- Student research assistants support NSI fellows, staff, and faculty on scholarly publications and policy papers, NSI’s “Fault Lines” podcast, Congressional testimonies and more.
- Student research assistants may also provide event management and general administrative support.