The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is hiring a motivated Entry Level Facilities Engineer to join the Knolls Site Programs team in Niskayuna, NY!
Start you career today and work directly with world class engineers, scientists, researchers and technicians who will provide you with real-world experience and mentorship.
As an Entry Level Facilities Engineer, you will perform engineering evaluations and analyses, and make engineering decisions for all aspects of assigned tasks. Cognizant areas may include planning, designing, modeling, analyzing, documenting, and testing of nuclear, mechanical, structural or electrical components, systems and equipment and facilities. Apply today!
Required Skills *
- BS degree in engineering or Bachelor’s degree in a science related field from an accredited college or university required
- BS degree in engineering or Bachelor’s degree in a science related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of relevant experience; or
- MS degree in engineering or Master’s degree in a science related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year of relevant experience; or
- Currently or previously EOOW qualified in the Nuclear Operations Program; or
- SRE Qualification
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour certification
- Experience with CAD / construction project drawings
- Experience with underground utilities locating and detection
- Currently or previously held a DOE clearance
- BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering