Neil A. Weinrib and Associates, (“NawLaw”) a leading immigration law firm based in downtown Manhattan seeks a Part-time Social Media Coordinator to work on-site for a minimum of 15 hours per week performing the following functions:
· Analyze, maintain, and update Nawlaw website.
· Draft weekly newsletters, special announcements, etc.
· Research and create informed campaigns that appeal to existing and prospective clients in need of immigration-related legal services.
· Assist with the creation of KPI’s; defining them specifically for Nawlaw social media
campaigns and strategies.
· Collaborate with Nawlaw staff to create attractive and informative social
media content for sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
· Track and monitor the performance and activities of Nawlaw social media activities and campaigns.
· Ethically gather competitive intelligence on the social media campaigns being
conducted by like firms.
· Keep up to date with technologies used on various social media platforms.
Utilize social media marketing tools.
· Track customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign effectiveness.
· Establish relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on Social
· Conduct special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Marketing or Communications. Students currently pursuing a degree with all relevant experience will be considered.
· Preferred: minimum 1 year prior social media coordination experience including direct experience using social management tools.
· Ability to understand current, historical, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
· Proficiency with video and photo editing skills, digital media formats and HTML.
· Excellent verbal and written business communications skills.
· Detail orientation, ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If interested, kindly send resume, cover letter (including compensation expectations) to Geralyn Cappelli Email address: HR@nawlaw.com