Neil A. Weinrib and Associates*, (“NawLaw”) a leading immigration law firm based in downtown Manhattan seeks a Part-time Social Media Coordinator to work on-site for a minimum of 15 hours per week performing the following functions:
· Analyze, maintain, and update Nawlaw website.
· Draft weekly newsletters, special announcements, etc.
· Research and create informed campaigns that appeal to existing and prospective clients in need of immigration-related legal services.
· Assist with the creation of KPI’s; defining them specifically for Nawlaw social media
campaigns and strategies.
· Collaborate with Nawlaw staff to create attractive and informative social
media content for sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
· Track and monitor the performance and activities of Nawlaw social media activities and campaigns.
· Ethically gather competitive intelligence on the social media campaigns being
conducted by like firms.
· Keep up to date with technologies used on various social media platforms.
Utilize social media marketing tools.
· Track customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign effectiveness.
· Establish relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on Social
· Conduct special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Marketing or Communications. Students currently pursuing a degree with all relevant experience will be considered.
· Preferred: minimum 1 year prior social media coordination experience including direct experience using social management tools.
· Ability to understand current, historical, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
· Proficiency with video and photo editing skills, digital media formats and HTML.
· Excellent verbal and written business communications skills.
· Detail orientation, ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If interested, kindly send resume, cover letter (including compensation expectations) to
* Located in New York City, Neil A. Weinrib & Associates (NawLaw) is an established law firm effectively providing expert immigration legal assistance and solutions for individuals, families, and companies. For over 30 years, the firm is fully committed to helping foreign and domestic corporations, as well as individuals with traditional legal services tailored to their needs and requirements. The firm has been handling immigration matters nationwide since 1980.