Novi, MI 48375, USA Req #17138
NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment and people skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. Help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live and work independently.
- Engage individuals receiving support by providing coaching, feedback, and demonstration of skill development tasks.
- Participate in the process of matching individuals to employment or vocational opportunities.
- Meet with employers to develop potential work opportunities.
- Ensure individuals we support are appropriately groomed and attired for employment or task assignment.
- Provide constructive feedback to individuals regarding service plan goals, community employer expectations, and development of skills to obtain and maintain competitive employment.
- Deliver work adjustment training to assist employed individuals to improve work skills, work behaviors, interpersonal skills, and ethics, to maintain employment.
- Promote communication with community contacts, community work site co-workers, local agencies, and state offices.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months of experience in human services preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing with access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Reliable, responsible, and caring nature.
- Commitment to the company’s mission and values.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets