- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate scientific creativity, initiative and contribution to the team.
- Demonstrated excellence in independently designing and conducting experiments and analyzing data
- Understand the small molecule chemistry, degradation pathways, characterization and stabilization techniques.
- Learn to apply the principles of physical/organic chemistry, physical pharmacy & materials science to solving practical pharmaceutical development problems.
- Experience in developing novel injectable/ophthalmic drug delivery systems
- Gain hands-on experience in solubilization and stabilization of small molecules
- Experience in performing formulation/process development of a sterile dosage forms for small molecules.
- The position will be in the Formulation Development Group.
- Conduct literature search for the assigned projects.
- The individual will also be responsible for designing and executing different laboratory experiments, making observations, performing data analysis and reporting results.
- Design and conduct pre-formulation, formulation development, process development and process optimization studies for parenteral and ophthalmic formulations and related alternate drug delivery systems such as solutions, lyophilized products, sterile injectable suspensions etc.