New England Biolabs (NEB) is hiring a full-time Machine Operator. The successful candidate will work with minimal supervision from the packaging manager, and as an integral member of the packaging team. This individual will be primarily responsible for the operation of two filling lines.
- Observation of daily machine operations.
- Performance of quality controls to ensure conformity of packaged products.
- Performance of quality checks for accuracy of labels, volumes and cap placement.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning and adjustments or repairs to machinery and related equipment.
- Prioritization of daily production runs based on demand.
- Maintenance of run records and machine logs.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- HS diploma or GED.
- Be goal and deadline oriented within a team framework with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have a strong work ethic, emphasizing both efficiency and quality of work.
- Have strong mechanical background, preferably with filling machine experience.
- Be highly flexible and willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- 2 years of experience operating automation control systems.
- Have the ability to read wiring schematics.