Program Director/LCSW, LSW, LPC, LRC or LMFT
New Jersey Community Development Corporation
New Jersey Community Development Corporation is a multi-faceted community development and social service agency providing opportunities to transform lives in Passaic County. Spruce Street Apartments is a supportive housing program for chronically homeless and disabled adults.
The Program Director oversees all facets of program operations for Spruce Street Apartments and provides administrative and programmatic support to the Director of Residential Operations. Specific Program Director responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring overall performance of program in meeting identified outcomes, including expectation of a program culture that is inspiring, nurturing and supportive.
• Serving on an on-call (24-hour) capacity
• Coordinating the planning for new consumers to move into the residence, including reading records and completing evaluations to determine appropriateness of potential program consumers, as well as ensuring that all admission records are in place prior to the move in date.
• Coordinating the annual Individual Service Plan (ISP) process for each resident. Tracks progress related to consumers’ ISP goals and objectives.
• Establishing, supervising and evaluating methods used to teach consumers new skills. Directs program staff to provide services in accordance with established methods.
• Coordinating clinical and supportive services for consumers. Determines how program staff will provide assistance to each resident and oversees staff’s provision of the direct assistance.
• Reviewing daily logs and incident reports at least once every 72 hours to identify any errors.
• Ensuring the timely and thorough completion of program documentation as required by state licensing standards, agency policy and procedures and quality assurance guidelines.
Prospective applicants must have a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, or other related behavioral health or counseling program; possesses credentials as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor (LRC), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT); three years of experience in a community behavioral health setting; demonstrated experience working in wellness and recovery programs; excellent organizational skills; demonstrated leadership capacity and sound judgment; ability to work effectively as a member of a team; good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; and a valid driver’s license. Computer skills are also essential, with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Attractive benefits package will be provided.
If Interested In Applying For This Position:
Submit your resume with a cover note telling us a little about yourself, your skills, and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year