This position is limited to a maximum of 944 hours in a fiscal year. Hours of work are a minimum of 20 hours per week and may not exceed 35 hours per week under normal working situations.
The New Jersey Judiciary is seeking an intern to work with the Information Security Unit (ISU). The individuals will work Level 1 information security support. This will include resolving help desk tickets, incident response tickets, and a variety of additional work in information security utilizing latest information security techniques.
Note: This position has a non-traditional work week.
Example of Duties
- Perform Authentication requests and ensure proper authorization is received and follow proper procedure to create/change the account/user ID
- Perform Application Access requests and ensure proper authorization is received and follow procedure to set up requested level of access
- Work with Information Security Unit on research and data gathering needed for automating manual tasks
- Other responsibilities include Security Administration of various information security systems and help with projects under the guidance of the Information Security Analysts
- Strictly adhere to the CIA Triad (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability), relevant governance standards, and all Judiciary and industry information security best practices
Thirty credit hours from an accredited college pursuing a degree or certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Other majors interested in Information Security also welcome.
Unofficial College or University transcript must be included in your application in order to be considered.