Jewish Renaissance Medical Center
Family Nurse Practitioner
Job Type: Per-Diem
The Jewish Renaissance Medical Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center looking to hire a Per Diem Family Practice Nurse Practitioner. Established in the year 2002, the JRMC has a main location in Perth Amboy, NJ as well as 7 School Based Health Centers located in Newark, NJ.
Looking for a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner for our Perth Amboy Location
Duties for this position include:
· Provide and coordinate all aspects of patient care as defined by their specialty, responsibility for proper maintenance of the medical record (i.e. charting); problem follow-up; and arranging for and coordinating specialty consultations.
· Maintenance of the problem-oriented record keeping system to be used jointly with nurse practitioners, social workers, nutritionists, and other health care providers.
· Maintenance and utilization of a comprehensive database.
· Provision and coordination of patient care as defined by their specialty (i.e., Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine).
· Provision of health maintenance services.
· Diagnosis and management of disease
· New Jersey State License
· NJ Controlled Dangerous Substance
· NJ DEA
· CPR, PALS,
· Board Eligibility or Certification
· Orientation toward primary care delivery
· Previous work experience in a comprehensive health care setting.
** Spanish speaking is a plus**
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates please apply to the following site: https://careers-jrmc.icims.com