New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
New York Habitat offers our employees a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of international real estate.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Working in the department that oversees building issues, leases, condominium and co-op rules and regulations.
- Research and verify official documentation such as Deeds, Leases, and Certificates of Incorporation etc for the listing approval process on HPD and ACRIS
- Develop techniques to connect with listing owners in order to explain the company’s need for compliance
- Learn how to manage the calendar of the listing agents and plan the visits for our New York apartments.
- Enhance communications skills by communicate with both new and current apartment owners in order to obtain the most up to date legal paperwork and ensure the maximum amount of listings on our database.
- You are holding with a B.A. or B.S. in Business, Real Estate, Tourism, paralegal (Bachelor is required)
- You are detail-oriented
- You have exceptional communication and writing skills!
- Ability to speak another language ( Spanish) is a huge plus!
- Must be documented (Work Permit)