To support its charitable programming, The Jets Foundation conducts a 50/50 Raffle fundraising program at all New York Jets home games. Programs funded by the New York Jets Foundation look to positively influence the lives of young men and women in the tri-state area by promoting fitness, supporting youth football and preventing bullying, particularly in disadvantaged communities. Every game, the 50/50 raffle will support a local beneficiary related to Jets Foundation goals or NFL initiatives. The total jackpot for the night will be split between the individual with the winning ticket and The Jets Foundation.
The New York Jets are seeking qualified candidates to join our 50/50 raffle team for the 2021 season. Each gameday, one individual will win half of the net proceeds, and the remaining proceeds will benefit the Jets Foundation. Fans have the opportunity to purchase a raffle ticket from our 50/50 Raffle sellers located throughout all stadium levels. Sellers must be detail-oriented and have a strong passion for fan engagement, sales, and community service.
- Actively sell, handle, and distribute 50/50 raffle tickets within MetLife Stadium at either a stationary kiosk, or as a roaming sales representative, during and prior to Jets games.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 Raffle program while answering any questions fans may have
- Effectively meet and exceed established sales goals
- Accurately reconcile sales at the end of each game
- Represent the New York Jets and the Jets Foundation in a positive manner as brand ambassadors, while providing world class service to our fans
- Educate fans about the Jets Foundation, the non-profit beneficiary of the 50/50 Raffle program
- Support Jets staff as directed
- Must commit to working ALL New York Jets home games, including preseason, for the 2021 season
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional demeanor, hospitable and customer service oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior sales experience in sports/entertainment is a plus
- Must be comfortable with technology (i.e. tablets)
- Must have transportation to and from MetLife Stadium
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, quick learner
You cannot receive school credit for this position
GENERAL INFORMATION The New York Jets are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Jets are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
Please note that the New York Jets require a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.