The Applied Psychology Undergraduate Program at NYU Steinhardt has openings for Research Methods Course Assistants (i.e., Teaching Assistants) for the Fall semester.
Applicants must be graduate students (i.e., at the masters or doctoral level), or have earned a graduate-level degree in psychology or a related field, and must be proficient in using statistical programs such as STATA and SPSS.
The responsibilities of Research Methods Course Assistants include the following:
1. Attend all lectures (M/W from 9:30-10:45 or 11:00-12:15).
2. Lead two 50-minute recitations (in computer labs) on Fridays (between the hours of 9:00 and 1:00 pm).
3. Hold regular office hours each week (in an on-campus designated office space).
4. Respond to students e-mails and meet with students outside of office hours when needed.
5. Assist the professor with grading and other class-related tasks.
Please reach out to Dr. Adina Schick with any questions at email@example.com.