Duties of this position include:
- Works with the EHS team to execute various academic initiatives and projects that require administrative support
- Prepare written communications, presentations and reports
- Assist in ad hoc research tasks, as needed
- Helps to create and maintain spreadsheets and other related documents
- Filing and digital archiving of material and information
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design and would be a plus.
- Ability to set priorities, handle multiple assignments and deadlines, and display excellent judgment while operating in a flexible and professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), G Suite, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Willingness to tackle new projects and take initiative
The work schedule for this position will be determined by the supervisor, but will be flexible and can be partially remote. This position will be available for full year employment, including January and Summer terms. The position will the terminated upon academic separation from NYU, and is subject to the established NYU Student reappointment process.
The incumbent will meet with the supervisor throughout their appointment duration to discuss milestones, overall performance, and to identify areas of improvement.