Newport Hotel Group strives to exceed industry standards with our vision, innovation and integrity. We pride ourselves on developing our employees, promoting from within and seek to create a working environment that is challenging, rewarding and inspires personal and professional growth.
Our Accounting MIT program is a 12-month opportunity. As an Accounting MIT, you will gain hands-on experience and in-depth exposure to hotel operations and accounting. Trainees will work in all accounting related positions, with potential exposure to other departments within the hotel operations (where applicable). This experience will assist in a comprehensive understanding of how hotels & the accounting department operates while developing supervisory and management skills.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Recent grads – Bachelor’s Degree: Hospitality/Tourism or Business – preferred
- Experience in hospitality, accounting, or related professional areas
BE WILLING TO:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Desire to develop as a leader in the hospitality field
- FLEXIBLE TO TRAVEL – RI, MA, NH, WY
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Evaluations
- Action Plans/Goals
- Lodging Available
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Accelerated career development, to include professional enrichment, classes, training programs and much more.