Newport Hotel Group strives to exceed industry standards with our vision, innovation and integrity. We pride ourselves on developing all interns by providing invaluable work experience and training. Creating a working environment that is challenging, rewarding and inspires personal and professional growth is our focus.
As an Intern you will gain hands-on experience and in-depth exposure to hotel operations. This internship program will provide interns with exposure to the Front Office & Housekeeping Departments. It will provide training, development, or exposure to many positions within these departments.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Students must be enrolled in a undergraduate program at an approved college or university
- Students preferably enrolled in a hospitality, business program or related areas
BE WILLING TO:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Desire to develop in the Hospitality Field
- If lodging is needed, must be flexible to travel – RI, MA, NH, WY (lodging available)
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Action Plans/Goals
- Lodging Available
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Career development, to include professional enrichment, training programs and much more.