Newport Hotel Group strives to exceed industry standards with our vision, innovation and integrity. We pride ourselves on developing our employees, promoting from within and seek to create a working environment that is challenging, rewarding and inspires personal and professional growth.
Our MIT program is a 12-month opportunity. As an MIT, you will gain hands-on experience and in-depth exposure to hotel operations. Trainees will work in all positions throughout the Front Office and Housekeeping departments. They will also have the opportunity to apply and be considered for a concentration in Human Resources & Accounting. This experience will assist in a comprehensive understanding of how hotels operate while developing supervisory and management skills.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Recent grads – Bachelor’s Degree: Hospitality/Tourism or Business – preferred
- Experience in hospitality or related professional areas
BE WILLING TO:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Desire to develop as a leader in the hospitality field
- FLEXIBLE TO TRAVEL – RI, MA, NH, WY
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Evaluations
- Action Plans/Goals
- Lodging Available
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Accelerated career development, to include professional enrichment, classes, training programs and much more.