Summary of Position: This position will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the day-to-day internal operations of NLV. This position will be primarily conducted in the office completing internal tasks leading up to an event, with a heavy focus on Staffing. This position will also be responsible for on-site management of video crews.
Idea candidates must excel at completing assigned tasks in a timely manner and should demonstrate exceptional communication skills. Individuals will look to be proactive in their daily tasks as well as use the opportunity to learn new techniques in the industry. This is a position best suited for those who define themselves as a self-motived, critical thinker with the ability to accomplish numerous tasks at once and problem solve on the fly.
- Execute and oversee staffing of independent contractorsPosting of jobs, filtering of applicants, and hiring
- Communication of expectations, including phone calls, texts, initial emails, reminders, and final confirmations
- Assist in maintaining staffing database
- Serve as Event Manager
- Conducting and overseeing venue set-up and breakdown
- Overseeing video crews ensuring the recording on quality game film on all required matches
- Obtaining B-Roll footage
- Preparation of event books
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of videographers on location.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, seasonal position. Office operating hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.
to 5 p.m. with one full compensation day off per week. Evening and weekend work is mandatory
as job duties demand. Must be available every weekend during the internship period.
This position requires frequent travel during event seasons. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Must have a valid driver’s license and the comfortability with traveling long distances.