About this Job
Nicholas & Lence Communications is a New York City-based strategic communications, public relations and government affairs firm. As an intern, you would assist and support team members with day-to-day media relations efforts on behalf of the company’s Lifestyle, Hospitality, Non-profit and Corporate clients.
• Aid team members with various daily tasks
• Create targeted media lists based on clients needs
• Implement social media strategies
• Monitor media on a daily basis to identify opportunities for client coverage
• Track client coverage in media
• Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently and manage details
• Compile press reports
- Must be able to work in a team-setting, yet be self- sufficient and self-motivated
- Creative/ pro-active thinker, excellent social skills, detail-oriented, organized, hard worker and dedicated.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, social media platforms and Zoom
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior student preferred, 2 days a week.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, but can be used for academic credit and 100% transportation stipend provided for.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.