Who we are: Founded outside the Rocky Mountains and Italian Alps, we’ve grown from a startup to a Global Digital Consulting Enterprise. We create innovative solutions & digitize processes that transform our customers. Our clients range from startups to leaders in the Fortune 1000. NIMBL is actively growing and looking for additional team members!
The System Analyst will work across functional and infrastructure teams to support daily operations and project delivery for large SAP customers. They will also help to implement state-of-the-art SAP technologies – ranging from SAP HANA to Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
We are currently looking for professionals in the following fields/roles:
- Software Engineering Consultants (SW/HW Architecture, Infrastructure, Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP), Databases Administration
All Candidates should have the following qualifications, depending on target role:
- A BS degree in computer science, engineering, science or other field, advanced degrees considered
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated learner eager to expand current knowledge and learn new skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with a desire to ‘break new ground and innovate’
- Ability to motivate and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal
- Courage, persistence and a cool head under pressure, consulting is not for the faint of heart
- Educational or professional experience in business information systems or related professional experience
- Experience programming with more than one programming or scripting language (shell and python development experience is a plus); or a desire to learn and apply programming and/or configuration skills on the job
- Language skill is a huge benefit as we are an international company with international clients: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Italian.
- Awareness/Expertise of ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle, and Bolt-On’s) concepts, and business models is a plus
- Awareness/Expertise of Database Management System concepts, and business models
- Awareness/Expertise of Cloud Hosting concepts and technologies (VMs, Terraform, Virtual Networks)
- Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National (Green Card)
- Desire to travel nationally and internationally
- Desire to work in a collaborative, organizationally flat, inclusive, rewards-based environment
Why NIMBL: We support people who enjoy working on a variety of tasks and who love hands-on learning. We solicit feedback from our customers – and hands down – our people make the difference. By providing our team members with lab environments, training opportunities, and the challenge of working on digital transformation projects – NIMBL employees are constantly challenged to grow. For that reason, we try our best to make the environment here great for everyone. As we continue to grow, our employees stay here because of the fast-paced learning coupled with our vision to be leading technologists within the SAP and cloud-based development ecosystems. NIMBL is committed to excellence and we look for people with that same attitude.
System Analyst compensation range: 40-70k
Benefits: We offer a variety of benefits including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, life and disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible vacation, 10 paid sick days and 8 paid holidays
- 401k with an employer match
- Paid parental leave