We are a New York based casting and creative agency with a global reach, looking for freelance documentary research assistants to support our remote work process. We work with a vast range of clients, from commercial to fashion, as well as film, docu-content, and voiceover. We are seeking freelancers to work on documentary-style research.
Work on a per project basis. All projects are currently remote.
– Research of unique stories for casting opportunities.
– Email correspondence.
– Ability to think outside of the box to find unique stories based on client briefs and treatments.
– Presentation building on our custom database platform.
– Data entry for talent profiles.
– 2-3 years journalism or documentary research / story development / public relations or similar experience required.
– Interest and experience researching on social media platforms
– Google Workspace experience.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Strong creative eye for interesting faces.
– Quick learners with strong communication skills.
– Ideally has experience with JotForm (a plus, but not required)
– Reliable and able to work well with a team in a fast paced environment.
To be negotiated, based on experience.
ABOUT NINA DAY CASTING:
NINA DAY is a casting and creative agency, passionate about the limitless discovery of who will tell your story with elevated authenticity. Our mission lies in expanding who we see in our media, leading to diverse stories and innovative growth for brands, consumers, and visual storytellers. It’s our cultural obligation to continue fighting for inclusive casting and creative evolution.