HIRING DIRECT CARE HEROES!
The NJ Department of Children and Families is posting the following job availabilities and role descriptions as a courtesy on behalf of its contracted provider community in an effort to assist and support their search for qualified staff to enhance their COVID-19 continuation of operations response. None of these positions are within the purview of NJ DCF.
Please submit the area of interest form found at: https://www.nj.gov/dcf/documents/about/employment/DSP_AREA_OF_INTEREST.pdf, along with your resume and cover letter to the email address below.
DIRECT CARE WORKERS
- Orientation for the designated program
- Direct Client supervision
- Attend all required program and treatment meetings
- Observation and documentation of client behavior
- Pre-Vocational skills training
- Assist clients in meeting individual goals as defined in their treatment plan
- Teach/support clients in basic self-care
- Maintaining accurate records
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree or high school graduate with 3-5 years of experience providing direct care to youth in a behavioral health agency or institutional setting.
You must submit a cover letter, area of interest form, and resume to: