Would you like to contribute to the efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and be a part of the historic public health undertaking? NJ | Mobile HealthCare is searching for motivated individuals seeking full-time or part-time employment who would like to enter into the emergency medical services field as Emergency Medical Responders. A background in emergency services is preferred, but not required.
Successful candidates will receive the following tuition-free certifications. Attendance to all training courses in their entirety is required. Candidates with current certifications are exempted from the mandatory training.
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Basic Life Support CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communications
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- CBRNE Awareness
- Certified Emergency Vehicle Operator
- Incident Command 100
- Incident Command 200
- National Incident Management Systems 700
- National Incident Management Systems 800
Benefits to joining our team include:
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Vacation cash out
- Sick paid time off
- 100% employer paid health care
- Free training
- Employee referral program
To find out more about us, please visit www.njmhc.com!