NJ | Mobile Healthcare are looking for compassionate, energetic and motivated Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) to join our team! We are rapidly growing EMS agency with multiple locations throughout New Jersey. We work with a range of healthcare facilities, other EMS agencies, and municipalities to provide professional, reliable, and safe patient care and medical transportation. As an organization we offer exponential room for growth inside of your role and leadership opportunities. NJ | Mobile Healthcare emphasizes our team environment which fosters employee development and success.
- Valid EMT Certification from NJ, NY, DE, DC, MD, NC, PA, VA or WV
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must possess a valid CPR card
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred two years experience in a 9-1-1 or emergency EMS setting
- Certification in Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or International Trauma Life Support (ITLS.
- Responds to instructions from emergency medical dispatchers and performs assignments in a timely manner.
- Operates emergency vehicles in accordance with regulations and company policy.
- Assures proper stocking, re-stocking and maintenance of medical supplies and equipment.
- Provides accurate and timely written and typed communication on patient disposition.
- Provides patient assessment, treatment and transport within applicable regulations.
- Attends company mandated staff sessions.
If you meet the above requirements/qualifications for our Emergency Medical Technician position and are interested in working for a dynamic company, please apply today!