2022 Corporate Infrastructure: Business Continuity Management Spring Co-op Internship
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its four business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Merchant Banking. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
Corporate Infrastructure Division
Our Corporate Infrastructure is what underpins the success of the entire organization. It is internationally renowned and structured to deliver world class client service. We rely on it to build and support the business, helping us deliver innovative financial solutions that set Nomura apart in the global marketplace.
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
The Business Continuity function establishes contingency plans to enable the firm to continue its operations in the event of a significant business disruption. A role within Business Continuity Management would provide a candidate with an excellent overview of Nomura’s businesses as we work with all divisions and branches in the Americas region.
What Roles you Might Play
• Maintain and manage data related to business continuity plans (BCPs)
• Create documentation for BCP-related functions
• Administer BCP-related programs (ex. GETS cards, emergency notification system)
• Assist in planning and execution of business continuity exercises
• Excellent data management and analysis skills via MS Excel
• Good technical writing ability
• Good communications skills
• Strong MS Office skills
• Microsoft Access/Visual Basic skills a strong plus
• Strong time management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational skills
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Any Major)
• Available to do a Co-Op Spring 2022
• Graduating between June 2022 and June 2023